Wild elephant electrocuted at caravan park

24.09.2020 - 01:29

NAKHON RATCHASIMA: A wild bull elephant was found dead, believed electrocuted by substandard electrical wiring, at a caravan park near Khao Yai National Park on Wednesday morning. Khao Yai National Park chief Narin Pinsakul said the elephant died at the Caravans Club Thailand resort on Thanarat Road in tambon Moo See of Pak Chong district.

(other, Nakhon Ratchasima)

Read the full article at bangkokpost.com

This article ...



Add a comment

Have you done your own experiences? Do you have more questions? Simply use our comments function.

Before submitting your comment, please read our information and Terms of Use for comments. By saving your comment you accept our Terms of Use for comments.

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.

Questions, corrections, additional information? Contact form

Follow us

Follow us on Twitter

Latest Articles

Sponsor News

Search