Fire guts central Korat market

03.12.2019 - 07:33

NAKHON RATCHASIMA: Fire caused by a transformer explosion caused about 50 million baht damage to Mae Kim Heng market on Sunday night, the provincial governor said. The transformer in front of the market opposite the Thao Suranaree monument in Muang district exploded about 8.15pm. The sparks set fire to a nearby flower stall where a lot of styrofoam was stored and the blaze spread rapidly through the market.

(other, Nakhon Ratchasima)

Read the full article at bangkokpost.com

This article ...



Add a comment

Have you done your own experiences? Do you have more questions? Simply use our comments function.

Before submitting your comment, please read our information and Terms of Use for comments. By saving your comment you accept our Terms of Use for comments.

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.

Questions, corrections, additional information? Contact form

Follow us

Follow us on Twitter

Latest Articles

Sponsor News

Search