Deer in National Park Dies from Eating 7Kg of Plastic

27.11.2019 - 00:54

NAN — Netizens’ hearts are breaking on Tuesday for a deer who reportedly died in northern Thailand after swallowing plastic bags. Veterinarians said on Monday the male deer was found dead in a forest near Khunstan National Park in Nan province. Autopsy revealed several pieces of plastic blocking his digestive system, which caused his internal organs to fail and eventually killed him, officials said.

(Environment, Nan)

Read the full article at khaosodenglish.com

This article ...



Add a comment

Have you done your own experiences? Do you have more questions? Simply use our comments function.

Before submitting your comment, please read our information and Terms of Use for comments. By saving your comment you accept our Terms of Use for comments.

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.

Questions, corrections, additional information? Contact form

Follow us

Follow us on Twitter

Latest Articles

Sponsor News

Search